Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Lovely Car Misadventure in Formal Diction

Whilst driving to my establishment for education, Olympia High School, a seemingly trivial drizzle of rain fell, dampening the roads around us. Mid conversation, much to the dismay of my step mother and myself, a herculean force jolted us forward in our seats. My seat belt dug itself into my chest, while my neck simultaneously slammed my head into the headrest. My step mother let out a shrill, bloodcurdling scream. The car behind us had hit us. What had seemed like overwhelming, brutal collision was, in fact, nothing more than a infinitesimal dent in the rear fender.

After an insignificant amount of time that went on for what felt like eternity, the blaring sirens and bright, flashing lights of a police car could be seen.

At a quarter past the hour, I walked into the school, I remained slightly disoriented. But, before I knew it, I was back into a haze of drowsiness, almost identical to the one I felt just before the misadventure.

1 comment:

  1. ooohoohoo nice blog. mine was informal but then i was forced to re do it. r u still doing those tkam themes? we still are. i'm hoping mrs gilman will just forget about them and i won't have to do them.

    ReplyDelete